Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 175g trays.
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Kidney, British Turkey Liver, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 64.6%
- Protein: 17.1%
- Fat: 11.4%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.1%
- Taurine: 825 mg/kg
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines for F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1.