Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 175g trays.
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
Whole Fresh Rabbit with bone and offal, British Turkey with bone, British Turkey Heart, British Turkey Liver, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.2%
- Protein: 17.6%
- Fat: 8.4%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Taurine: 765 mg/kg
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines for F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1.