100% Fresh British Mackerel
Packed into 1kg bags these whole fish are perfect for even the fussiest of dogs, containing natural and vital proteins, for a balanced and vitamin-enriched diet. A natural source of essential Omega 3 and 6 fats. Frozen individually so you can take out as many as you need.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.6%
- Protein: 18.6%,
- Fat: 13.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.3%,
- Fibre: 0.8%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
A full grown adult dog should be fed around 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. If your dog needs to lose some weight, try feeding slightly less than this quantity, or switch to a meat with a lower fat content, until the ideal weight has been achieved. Don’t forget that exercise is essential too!
If your dog has been eating the same protein every day for months or years, there is a good chance he or she may develop an allergy to it. Contrary to popular belief, dogs need diversity in their diets just like humans do – so don’t be afraid to mix up your usual order a bit and give your dog some variety!