This product is a complete feed containing 80% meat, 10% bone, 10% offal.
For optimum health we recommend feeding a variety.
**Note – Minced through a 10mm plate to make a lovely chunky mince.
This product comes packed in biodegradable and compostable packaging.
60% Lamb tripe, 30% duck with bone, 5% lamb liver, 5% lamb kidney
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 68.7%
- Protein: 15.9%,
- Fat: 11.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.1%,
- Fibre: 1.4%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food